Summer is a great time to lose weight, drop fat and get fit.
For most adults their results will come from their diet (70-80%).
The right kind of fitness and accountability complete the system and all but guarantee results.
Nutrition is a big field.
Learning to eat properly takes a while – it took me 6-years of school and 25-years of work.
I want to help.
(Down below are a few of my favorite grill recipes)
These recipes will not completely get you to all your goals – but it’s a start….
GREEK CHICKEN SKEWERS
• 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 32 cubes
• 24 cherry tomatoes (optional)
• 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 lemon
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
• 3 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Thread 4 chicken cubes alternately with 3 tomatoes, if desired, onto each of 8 (12-inch) skewers. Sprinkle skewers with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; coat with macadamia nut oil. Place skewers on a grill rack brushed with macadamia nut oil; grill 3 minutes. Turn skewers over; grill 2 minutes
or until chicken is done.
3. Grate 1 1/2 teaspoons rind from 1 end of lemon; cut lemon in half, crosswise. zakłady bukmacherskie fame mma Cut lemon half into quarters; reserve remaining lemon half for another use. Combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, lemon rind, garlic, and oregano in a food processor; process until finely ground, scraping sides.
With motor running, slowly drizzle oil through the food chute; process until well blended. Brush oregano mixture over skewers; serve with lemon wedges.
CEDAR PLANK GRILL SALMON WITH DILL
• 1 (3 pound) whole filet of salmon, skin on, scored (up to but
not through the skin) into serving pieces
• 6 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
• 4 large garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus lemon wedges for serving
1. Soak an untreated cedar plank (or planks) large enough to hold a side of salmon (5 to 7 inches wide and 16 to 20 inches long) in water, weighting it with something heavy, like a brick, so it stays submerged 30 minutes to 24 hours.
2. When ready to grill, either build a charcoal fire in half the grill or turn grill burners on high for 10 minutes. gry kasyno automaty Meanwhile, mix oil, garlic, dill, salt, pepper and lemon zest; rub over salmon and into scored areas to coat.
3. Place soaked cedar on hot grill grate, close lid, and watch until wood starts to smoke, about 5 minutes.
Transfer salmon to hot plank, move salmon off direct charcoal heat or turn burners to low, and cook covered until salmon is just opaque throughout (130 on a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest section) 20 to 25 minutes or longer, depending on thickness and grill temperature. Let sit 5 minutes; serve with lemon wedges.
For more recipes like this, and personalized advice on how to lose weight, drop body fat and get in the best shape of your life, schedule a private consultation with me.