Supercharge your brain, body and belly!
You may have noticed a NEW oil on the shelves that looks like vodka.
I can promise you the only thing this oil has in common with vodka is the look.
Unlike vodka, consuming this will make you smarter and thinner (Study)
MCT Oil may help improve brain health, gut health, immunity and lose weight, drop body fat and improve the quality of your life.
MCT oil stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides and is extremely popular within the Keto community as a tool to increase ketosis in an effort to lose fat, drop inches and reduce brain fog.
However, all MCT oils are not equal.
The type of MCT is important as well as the source it is derived from.
- C6: caproic acid or hexanoic acid
- C8: caprylic acid or octanoic acid
- C10: capric acid or decanoic acid
- C12: lauric acid or dodecanoic acid
While all of the C-Acids are beneficial, C8 and C10 are thought to be the best in terms of delivering fat loss properties, increasing ketosis and improving overall health.
Keto-friendly way to fuel your body, curb cravings and increase mental focus.
MADE TO POWER A STRONGER, SHARPER YOU
- SG High Octane MCT Oilrapidly converts into brain-boosting, fat-burning ketone energy
- Unlike sugar and carbs, ketones fuel your body, but can’t be stored as fat
MCT oils can be derived from coconuts or a combination of coconut and palm oils.
Both provide a great source of MCTs. However, not all palm kernels are ethically sourced. Therefore, Strength Genesis will only source from coconut sources.
Benefits of MCT Oil:
- Fungal and yeast fighter
- Immune system boost
- Improved digestion
- Energy production
- Mental clarity
- Gut health
How to use MCT Oil:
1-2 tablespoons per day for optimal benefit.
- Drink 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil, in your first cup of coffee or tea for the day
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil in your protein shake either post workout or in between meals. Use Pur Zealander Grass Fed Protein for best results.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil along with SG ACV in a salad dressing
- Combine 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil along with SG Origin Salad Dressing and Marinade (use in a meat marinade or salad dressing)
**MCT is great for weight/fat loss, however, it doesn’t work by itself. You will still need the Right Exercise, The Right Diet and Accountability to be successful for the long-term.