One of the most frustrating things about getting older can be a noticeable slowing metabolism. It happens to everyone. It starts when we begin to atrophy and lose muscle tissue after we are past our genetic peak. About age 25 for women and age 28 for men. At some point, we realize that in order to keep our metabolism high, it takes more work than it used to. But there are also factors that determine your metabolism that most people don’t realize. It’ a simple 1-2-3 process! gry hazardowe za kase
1. Weight Training Workouts
It’s probably no shocker that exercising can increase your metabolism.
That is why I teach my clients, the only place calories are burning is in the muscle tissue.
Muscle tissue is the reason:
- Men burn more calories than women
- Taller burn more than shorter
- Younger burn more calories than older
The metabolic equation, every 1lbs of muscle burns between 35-50 calories per day.
You might be thinking, but I am well past the age of 50, 60 or more, can I still develop muscle?
The answer is you can!
It won’t be at the same rate as you could have when you were younger but muscle development can happen at any age (even past age 90) as long you follow the next two steps below.
2. Eat Protein While high fat and low carb Keto diets get all the headlines, it’s protein that steals the show. The word Protein is a Greek word that translates into: Primary Importance. Need I say more?
Protein supports your metabolism:
✔️ It builds muscle, and muscle burns fat.
✔️ It requires more calories in digestion than carbs and fats (Thermodynamics of food)
✔️ It even helps keep you full, and helps to reduce those annoying cravings.
Protein is crucial for a healthy metabolism—but it must be a complete protein that contains 9-Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) in order to rebuild and repair your muscle tissue.
Grass Fed Pur Zealander contains all 9-EAAs.
- Highest quality Bioavailable grass-fed protein
- Highest quality natural ingredients
- Sourced from New Zealand cows that graze on all-natural, pesticide-free farmlands within a country that upholds the strictest quality controls
- Free from growth hormone and antibiotics
- Whey protein derived from grass-fed cows has a higher protein concentration, has up to 5x higher CLA, and has more Vitamin A & E, beta-Carotene, and Omega-3, when compared to grain-fed cows.
3. Deep Sleep Until recently, sleep was largely overlooked. Most people, including doctors thought if you were lying on a mattress for 7-9 hours a night, you were ‘GOOD.’ We have since learned that is not the case. Sleep is made up of three primary stages:
- Light sleep
- Deep Sleep
- REM Sleep
All stages are important and have different roles but Deep Sleep is the time when your brain releases Growth Hormone. Growth Hormone is not only responsible for allowing your muscle tissue to rebuild, it is also needed for every cell in your body to repair. The problem is that most adults have poor quality deep sleep. fortuna online zakłady bukmacherskie It can be measured with devices such as FitBits and Apple watches. It can also be measured with elaborate devices like Sonar and EEG, like I use. Deep Sleep typically becomes more problematic and shorter as we age. In fact, Alzheimer’s patients generate little to no deep sleep and this is typically the cause of death. online hrací automaty zdarma Ways to improve Deep Sleep:
- Avoid carbs and sugars – they increase insulin and will prevent deep sleep
- Avoid alcohols – they increase insulin and will prevent deep sleep
- Strength Training – Promotes Deep Sleep since your body will ‘signal’ for growth hormone to repair
- Take Omega-3 Cold Processed Pharmaceutical Fish Oil before bed. Strong Omega-3 fats will encourge deep sleep, lower insulin and help to burn fat
So Speed your Metabolism with:
- Weight Training
- The Right Protein
- Deep Sleep
And you’ll become a fat-burning machine!