I have been asked several times what the #1 supplement that I recommend is. With so many options for supplements claiming to provide various improvements for your health it can become confusing to narrow down what is actually effective and what may be more of a gimmick.
The Supplement That Does It All
My clients are generally between 45 to 75 years of age.
They are adults who have health concerns, want to improve their fitness and live longer.
The right fish oil can make a difference in your life but let me explain why….
- Assists in Body Fat Management
- Lowers Triglycerides
- Lowers Blood Glucose
- Lowers Insulin
- Softens the skin, hair, nails
- Repairs blood vessels
- Strengthens the heart
- Lowers risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
Sounds good and helps to improve health, especially so for people who follow the right exercise and diet.
Pharmaceutical Grade VS. Drugstore Fish Oil
Most every fish oil sold in supermarkets, drug stores, discount chains, and many health food stores only carry fish oil that is NOT cold-processed.
However: Prescription Fish Oil is cold processed and is what provides all of these benefits. This is recommended by top cardiologists, neurologists and primary care physicians for daily consumption.
Why does cold processed make the difference? Most brands Heat Up the fish to extract the oil. Because fish oil has a low smoke point, that heat can actually make the fish oil Carcinogenic. Cold-processed prescription strength fish oil is the safest and most effective option.
- Prescription fish oil needs a prescription. You must be eligible due to a health issue.
- You are not eligible if you are healthy and wish to take it preventively.
- Very expensive – even with good health insurance can easily be over $600/month