Yes, I am fanatical about sleep quality.
I have spent the last 30-months studying and tracking sleep.
Not all sleep is the same:
- Most adults spend over 50% of their time in light sleep
- Deep sleep is needed for muscle to repair and increasing metabolism
- REM sleep is needed for memory retention
And the biggest impact on sleep?
- Daily nutrition
- Total body fat percentage
- Exercise (if any)
This is a huge topic and I will try to break it down as simply as I can.
If you want to explore the impact of sleep quality, diet, weight loss, injury – Now is the time:
- Evaluate a starting point
- Determine injuries, limitations and level
- Design a BLUEPRINT recommendation path (diet & exercise)
- Practice consistency
- Track Progress
This IS the best time of year for adults to get into shape – not January resolutions
They range in age from 8-94 years old, however the majority are (40-75 years old).
Many work full-time, are busy & have tried many things (health clubs, diets, trainers, home equipment) to lose weight & get healthy- to no avail. Most want to drop fat, improve health & get fit with lasting success. This year can be your best year ever – if you do the right things! It’s not about:
- Health clubs
- Counting calories
- Home fitness equipment
It is about:
- Intelligently planing the right exercise
- Eating Nutritious foods
- Accountability with consistency
Now it’s your turn & I’ll help….
- Fitness Recommendations & Diet Recommendations
- Pain management & reduction
- Medication reduction and/or elimination
- Mobility Improvement
- Extend Quality of Life
- Accountability to track success