Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding Cooking with Gold Recipe Book.
Keep them coming.
I just filmed this with Megan.
I’d like you all to do this workout today.
1) Plank Walk-Out:
1. Begin in a high plank position, hands under armpits.
2. Slowly, walk one hand at a time away from your body in front of you. As you walk your hands further away, your body will lower towards the floor.
3. Once you don’t think you can possibly walk your hands any further without leaving plank position, walk your hands slowly back to starting position.
2) Super Crunch:
1. Begin laying on your back, with your hands under your low back/butt.
2. Lift your head and shoulders up off the floor, at the same time, lift your straight legs a few inches off the floor, squeezing your core.
3. Return to starting position, pause, and repeat.
3) Squat Press:
1. Begin standing with feet shoulder width apart, holding your weight (med ball, dumbbell, plate, etc.) in front of your chest.
2. Squat, as if you’re sitting back into a chair, keeping your weight on your heels and feet flat on the floor.
3. Stand back to starting position, then press the weight straight up in the air and return to your starting position.