Protein Pudding – Ultimate Meal and Craving Buster!
This can be used for:
I have mentioned this recipe to clients hundreds of times.
So I thought I’d actually make it for you!
- 1) 1 scoop – SG Pur Zealand Grass Fed Protein
- 2) 1/2 cup – 10% Cottage Cheese or 10% Greek Yogurt
- 3) 1-tbs – SG Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
- 4) 1-tbs – Unsweetened baking cocoa
- 5) 1-tbs – Pecans or walnuts
- 6) 2-tbs – Water
It’s important to use only unsweetened baking cocoa
*Nuts are optional.
Pecans, walnuts and Brazil nuts are the lowest in glycemic index.
Do not use cashews or peanuts.
Use either 5% milkfat cottage cheese or 10% milkfat Greek Yogurt.
If neither are available at your grocery store, get the highest fat content you can find.
Higher the Fat = Lower the Sugar.
Also, add 100% Cold Pressed Australian Macadamia Nut Oil.
Add water to achieve desired consistency.
Mix in a cup or a bowl.