“Too much exercise could lead to bad decisions on what you eat and buy”
- Participants in the study were Triathletes
- Average Triathlon time is 12h 35m
- Individuals who exercise 60min, 4 to 6 hrs/wk had BETTER than control group decisions!
Media outlets are frequently influencing your health with ‘Click Bait’ It doesn’t help people improve their health & fitness – which is a big problem individually and within our communities.
Let’s continue your goals to:
- Lower Blood Glucose (Diabetes)
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Lower Body Fat Weight
- Stronger muscles, bones and movement
- Decrease pain in the knees, back, hips, shoulders, neck
If you’re sick of being mislead by clickbait and you want the right information to reach your goals, schedule a consultation with me!