Use whatever equipment you can.
Yes, you bring weight outside.
But if you don’t have any, we have a few suggestions in the videos
You can do these independently or part of your bigger customized workout.
1) Farmers Walk
- Hold any two heaving objects in each hand (dumbbells, kettlebells, wood, buckets, etc.).
- Without leaning to either side, walk back and forth, remain upright and standing tall while you walk.
- Lower the weight to the ground using good form, don’t put unneeded pressure on you back or knees!
2) Patio Furniture Lunge
- Grab some patio furniture and hold it over your head.
- Perform walking lunges, alternating which leg steps forward.
- When you’ve gone the predetermined distance, stop, and lower into a squat hold position.
- Perform a few chest presses with the patio furniture.
3) Chair Split Squat:
- Begin in a lunge position, with your back foot on a chair. You can place your tow or the laces of your shows on the seat of the chair – whatever is most comfortable for you!
- Keeping your front foot completely flat, lower your body towards the ground and perform a split squat.
- After completing a complete set on one side, repeat the exercise with the other foot on the chair.
4) Quick Feet:
- Use a low object (like a rebounder or step) and quickly alternate having one foot on the ground with the other taps the top of your low object.
- Continue switching your feet as fast as you can for 30-60 second.
Keep it going!!
Every little bit helps!!!!
You are able to get all your supplements sent directly to your home at my website:
I hope these ideas and resources bring you value and insight during this critical time in history.
Please do your part in setting a positive tone during this time.
Please stay safe, wash your hands, choose to develop more skill and insight, and care for those you love and yourself.