|Are you suffering from Keto Flu or carb withdrawal?|
The answer is that it’s the same thing. روليت للايفون
The Keto community now calls it the Keto Flu whereas we have known it for years as carbs/sugar withdrawal. العاب بلاك جاك
It’s not uncommon to feel some or all of these symptoms when you change your diet from bad to good. •Lethargic
Keto Flu is really a case of carb (sugar) withdrawal.
|Sugar is a Drug|
According to Healthline: A highly cited study in the journal Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews found that sugar—as pervasive as it is—meets the criteria for a substance of abuse and may be addictive to those who binge on it. It does this by affecting the chemistry of the limbic system, the part of the brain that’s associated with emotional control.
Whenever you begin withdrawal from a drug, side effects will emerge.
Q: I don’t want to feel bad, should I continue carbs and sugars?
A: No. It would be saying the same thing about cigarette smoking or Narcotic drug use. الرهانات الرياضية Reduce and eliminate
Q: How long does it take to get out of my system?
A: Good News, 5-days. And the first 2-days are the toughest. 85% of the drug is out of your system in the first 48-hours.
|Q: Any tips for helping to get through the first 48-hours with minimal suffering?|
1. More fats – Fish oil, olives, avocados, even bacon – helps satisfy carb cravings. Bacon is not the best choice but can work in an emergency.
2. Use High Octane MCT Oil in your coffee
3. More water – drinking water will help you feel better
4. Have pharmaceutical-grade cold-processed prescription-strength Omega-3 fish oil before bed.
5. Get to bed early – I find that if I’m sleeping I’m not cravingNote, protein and fat satisfies cravings longer.
I oftentimes mix:
•Grass-Fed Pur Zealander Protein 1-scoop
•High Octane MCT Oil – 1tbs
•10% cottage cheese – 1/2 cup