Intermittent fasting is interesting.
Not everyone needs to drop 40, 50, 60+ pounds.
Many people are in good shape – but they’re not 100% satisfied.
They struggle with the last 5 to 10-pounds of stubborn fat.
It can be frustrating to try to exercise more and eat less – only to see NO RESULTS.
This is common with many of my clients.
Instead of exercising longer and harder, and eating less and less – try Intermittent Fasting (IF) to lose the last 5-10 pounds of stubborn fat!
But, it’s not a one size fits all.
There are many ways to do Intermittent Fasting and it’s not right for everyone.
Also, food selection is important when you do eat.
This is how to Intermittent fasting:
This is a powerful and effective way to drop the last 5 to 10 of stubborn fat and a way of life!
Goal of Intermittent fasting is to lower insulin in your body.
- Benefits of lower insulin include:
- Body fat loss
- Improved energy
- Improved focus
- Less inflammation
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower blood sugar
- Improved health
- I believe full Intermittent fasting and alternate day IF is unnecessary and very difficult
- You don’t have to starve – I’d advise not to
- Food selection is still very important (balanced protein/fats/carbs)
- Effects of IF are magnified if you are also doing exercise training; especially strength training
- Exercise is best when done fasted – up to 200% fat loss increase
- Workout frequency is important and varies per individual
- Limitations (Orthopedic: knees, shoulders, back, hips)
- Starting point
- Tracking with Accountability – to measure success and if/when changes need to be made