Calvin filmed this in his basement.
1) Swiss Ball Hamstring Bridge Roll-out
1. Begin laying flat on your back with feet up on an exercise ball.
2. Press your feet into the ball and lift hips up off the floor.
3. Pull the ball in towards you by bending your knees. Then straighten your legs back out.
4. See how many times you can repeat step three without lowering your hips back to the floor.
2) Elevated Split Squat
1. Begin in a slit position, with one leg in front, foot flat on the floor. Elevate your back leg using a bench, Bosu ball, chair, or anything else you have handle. Place your toes or shoelaces on the object you’re using to elevate the leg. online tippmix
2. Keep your front foot flat on the floor and bend your knees to lowering your body towards the floor while keeping your back straight.
3. Return to your start position and repeat 15 times. nyerőgépes online játékok
4. Switch sides and repeat.
3) Squat Monster Walk
1. If you’re using resistance bands, position the band just about your knee on both legs.
2. Begin by performing a regular squat, sit back as if you’re going to sit in a chair. Keep your feet flat on the floor and spin straight. Return to a standing position.
3. Using the same squat motion, lower your body and then step sideways one leg at a time. Don’t bring your feet together as you step, stand up between each step.
4. Take two steps in one direction, then two steps in the other. Return to your starting position and repeat.