Keep pushing hard to improve your muscles, mind and immune system.
Every little bit is like an investment or deposit into a bank account.
It accumulates so when you need to withdraw (sickness) you have enough and don’t bankrupt your body.
Please send me more pics!!
Here with the help of Calvin are four exercises to do today.
You can do these independently or part of your bigger customized workout.
1) Air Squats
- Begin standing with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees to lower your body down, like you’re sitting in a chair. Keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
2) 2 Types -Pushups
- Begin in a high plank position, with your body flat like a board. (Modify by placing your knees on the floor.
- Slowly lower your body towards the floor without laying flat on the floor.
- Push away from the floor and return to the starting position.
- To make this exercise more difficult, straighten your legs and place your toes on the floor instead of your knees.
3) Flutter Kicks
- Begin laying flat on your back with your hands placed under your lower back.
- Hover your legs above the floor, keeping them straight.
- Flutter’ your legs by alternating which is higher than the other, keeping legs straight the entire time.
- Begin by balancing your weight on your forearms and knees, keeping your body flat and tense. Hold this position. Ensure your forearms are under your armpits.
- To make it more difficult, straighten your legs and place your toes on the floor.
- To make it even more difficult, straighten your arms, placing your hands under your armpits on the floor