I hope you are doing great and continuing with your weight loss, fitness and improved health.
We are seeing some good signs that infections are leveling off and lawmakers are beginning to talk about reopening the economy.
That is all very positive and great news.
I would like to remind you that your health and immune system are still #1 priority.
Please don’t take your foot off the ‘Best you can Be’ healthy accelerator, for a number of reasons:
- The current Covid-19 situation is far from over
- There is already talk of a recurrence of Covid-19 later this year
- Diabetes, dementia and heart disease is still a thing
- Some people will have gained additional weight during the home quarantine
So please be diligent and consistent with your efforts. I wanted to include a home workout picture from Chris Bryant’s home gym
Please send me more pics!!
Here with the help of Calvin are four exercises to do today as are part of an Easy/Hard workout.
An easy exercise followed by a harder exercise. nyerőgépes játékok
You can do these independently or part of your bigger customized workout.
1) Standing Calf Raise
- Begin with both feet on the floor, place your hands lightly on an object in front of you for balance.
- Perform 10-20 reps by lifting both heels off the floor, placing your weight on your toes and the balls of your feet and lowering yourself almost back to starting position before shifting the weight back to your toes and balls of your feet.
- Now, repeat the exercise while standing on one leg, and then switch sides.
2) Ab crunches
- Begin laying flat on your back with your knees bent so that your feet or heels are in contact with the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head, flex your abs and lift your shoulder blades up off the floor.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
3) Glute Bridges
- Begin laying on your back, with your heels in contact with the floor and knees bent.
- Press your weight through your heels and life your hips up towards the ceiling, squeezing your glutes as you do so.
- Lower yourself back to the floor and repeat.
- To make this move more advanced, straighten one leg in the air and use the other to move all the weight to lift your hips. ingyen játszható nyerőgépes játékok
4) Side Lunges
- Begin standing with both feet together.
- Step out sideways with one leg and sink down so that the knee of that leg is bent, and then step back into starting position.
- Ensure that you alternate sides by stepping out in both directions. tippmix eredmények foci mai
- Keep your upper body straight and facing forward for the entire exercise.
Keep it going!!