I hope you had a wonderful and HEALTHY weekend!
Time to get back to work on being HEALTHY…
Here is an workout that begins with a landmine!
You can do these independently or part of your bigger customized workout.
1) Landmine Twist and Press
- Begin kneeling in front of the barbell.
- Hold the barbell by cupping both hands around the end of the bar and holding the bar in front of your chest.
- Press the weight straight up above your head and return it to the starting position.
- Lower the weight towards the floor on one side of your body, twisting so that you can get the bar towards the floor.
- Return to the starting position, perform an overhead press and then twist to the other side.6. Repeat the steps, alternating sides.
2) Kneeling Tricep Extension
- Begin in a high kneel, holding a weight (kettlebell, dumbbell, etc.) with both hands and hold it over your head with arms straight.
- Carefully lower the weight down behind your head, bending your elbows.
- Return the weight to the starting position and repeat.
3) Reverse Plank:
- Begin on your back, place your forearms on the ground behind you, stacking elbows under armpits.
- Hover your body above the floor, placing your weight on your forearms and heels.
- Hold this position, or take it a step further but slowly lowering your hips towards the floor and bringing them back to the plank position.
4) Squat Press:
- Begin standing with feet shoulder width apart, holding your weight (med ball, dumbbell, plate, etc.) in front of your chest.
- Squat, as if you’re sitting back into a chair, keeping your weight on your heels and feet flat on the floor.
- Stand back to starting position, then press the weight straight up in the air and return to your starting position.
5) Medicine Ball Push-Up:
- Begin in push up position with the medicine centered on the floor beneath your chest.
- Perform a push up, touching your chest to the ball. Return to the starting position.
- Use your right hand to roll the ball to your right side, keep your hand on the ball while your left hand remains on the floor and perform a push up.
- Return the ball to the center of your chest, and repeat the entire sequence, alternating sides.
Keep it going!!
Every little bit helps for now.
If you have kept up your training and nutrition throughout the entire ‘NY State on Pause’, awesome – almost there…keep it going!!
You are able to get all your supplements sent directly to your home at my website:
Please do your part in setting a positive tone during this time.
Please stay safe, wash your hands, choose to develop more skill and insight, and care for those you love and yourself.
I hope this helps.
It is my pleasure helping improve your health & fitness!!