I’m a bigger fan of preventing weight gain than roller-coaster weight gain and weight loss.
It makes life easier.
So can we agree to break even this holiday period?
I thought I’d put together a few strategies for the time between now and New Years Day. gaminator szint bónusz 1. Limit Bad Days: It’s not about changing any plans or traditions for the major days, Xmas Eve, Xmas Day or New Year’s Eve.
- Get right back on track and have a CLEAN DAY the day after a major day.
- Avoid three in a row – Three bad days will fill the liver full of sugar and fat gain will occur. booking pont sportfogadás
2. Balance each meal with a protein:
- Chicken, fish, eggs, beef etc to complement whatever else you may have.
- Christmas should not be viewed as a ‘jail break’ to fill yourself with large amounts of carbs and sugars. Use sound judgment.
3. MCT Oil in coffee, tea or protein shake:
- This will both decrease cravings and lower blood sugar
- It will help you drop body fat
4. Drink 12oz water before all meals:
- This is good advice anytime and will curb your appetite.
5. Have Cold Processed Molecularly Distilled Omega-3 Fish Oil in AM & PM every day.
- It will lower your blood sugar and help you drop fat.
6. Watch liquid calories:
- Juice and cow’s milk (should be a never)
- Limit alcohol – as I demonstrated in the video last week, each glass of wine is like a candy bar!
7. Use Origin Keto Salad Dressing:
- It will help you drop fat with the salad, especially compared to other dressings.
8. Trick – Push the sugar into your muscle before a meal
- I’ve mentioned this before. This is a fat loss trick, do push-ups and sit ups 10-minutes before eating to force the sugar to get absorbed into muscle glycogen and not remain in the blood to be stored as fat.
- Everyone is at a different level, most people can easily do 10-push ups (from the knees is acceptable) and 20-sit ups at a time.
- Do that three times (sets) then eat.
9. Drink a New Zealand Grass Fed Protein Shake
- Mix with water at least once if not twice/day
- It will fuel your muscles (metabolism) and prevent blood sugar spike/crash
- Grass-Fed is a superior protein that is also hormone-free and higher in iron. Furthermore, New Zealand Grass Fed Protein is sweetened naturally with Stevia as opposed to Splenda which is in almost every other protein powder.
10. We’re here for training on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve! gaminator szint bónusz